Sunday, July 28, 2013

Let's Begin!

Okay. Well I found my way back to the blogger world. I am trying to get this thing back on its feet, and gain an actual follower base. So anything would help!

I am sure the first posts will be a bit boring and kinda lame. But like I said I am trying to get this blog on its feet. I am going to be writing about anything and everything pretty much. That includes issued and concerns going on in our world today- to simple things like fashion, tattoos, piercing and such. This blog will be with me on my journey to come into myself, and figure out what I am supposed to do in this world. I hope I can write and inspire others to do something. Let's see what happens!

6 comments:

  1. yay for this! i can't wait to read more of your future posts! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I appreciate the comment.. I will for sure be heading over to your blog!

      Delete
  2. Welcome back to blogging, cant wait for your next posts! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good to me !:)
    I'm following, just in case :)
    Oh, I've got a blog too. Just started it !
    http://foreveramber123.blogspot.nl/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AH, thank you tons! I will of course head over to your blog and follow back!

      Delete