Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Rimmel London- ScandalEyes Eye Shadow Stick

I've been looking for an eye shadow stick that works, and lives up to its name. I recently found an e.l.f shadow stick and was extremely disappointed. It creased while I was applying it to my eyes- horrible. So I was in Target and found this- Rimmel eye shadow stick I purchased mine in 003 Bad Girl Bronze. Upon applying a small swatch to my hand, I was impressed already, the application was smooth and creamy. Easily to apply. While putting it on my eyes I was impressed the color was pigmented an easy to blend out. And I am happy with the outcome. Never creased and the color lasted all day. I used an e.l.f eye primer and it lasted through sweat and rain today, with no fading no smudging and no creasing. Overall I'm extremely impressed. Drawbacks- limited color selection and as far as I can tell not much product for the price you pay- $3.99. But this is great for my everyday use and a quick eye look 
Tomorrow on the block is Revlon Colorstay 24 hour foundation!  




4 comments:

  1. Love the colour! Really want to try these xx

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got this one, it's so good isn't it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, its pretty awesome. It's becoming my favorite eye shadow! :D

      Delete
  3. Thank you! And of course I will follow! Just checked your blog out and it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete