Saturday, August 24, 2013

One Direction

Okay, I don't really care what comes with this blog post because I need to get it off my chest.

YES, I have fallen into the One Direction fandom, better known as a Directioner. I pretty much started liking them overnight and it started with "Little Things" and then "Best Song Ever", I am fairly new to this obsessive  interest. But I think I have also fallen head over heels in love with that damn Harry Styles, guys. Plus, his voice? Seriously it has to be against the law somewhere that you cannot look that damn good and have such a freaking amazing voice like that. And not to mention the way he is with his fans, and his other band mates. He is such a great person to look up to. These guys have managed to keep their feet on the ground and keep their heads screwed on straight- which not many (if any) celebrities can say. These guys are so down to earth and normal that it amazes me, I cannot believe how grounded and stable they are. They make sure their public image is something that not only their fans can be proud of, but that they can be proud of as well. I cannot express my love for them enough... okay fangirling done! haha thanks for sticking around for this post!



1D <3

No comments:

Post a Comment