Sunday, August 11, 2013

Nail Polish- Essie's "Naughty Nautical"

I have a collection of nail polishes, as do most women. I have never really found a color I can honestly say is my favorite nail polish. I do have a "go-to" color- red (maybe because its my favorite color!) but not one I love and believe to be my favorite. That was until I found Essie's Naughty Nautical nail polish- part of their Summer 2013 Collection. And this nail polish is stunning. 
The color is hard to pinpoint, obviously it's in the green family. I would guess sea foam green's darker cousin. But the color is intense and the color pay off is amazing. I apply two coats and then add a top coat. 
I've always been a fan of Essie, the brand is my favorite nail polish manufacturer.  I will say, without being careful (especially without a base and/or top coat) this polish can chip within the first five or so days. So, I do stay on top of the maintenance. But it is so worth it. This is great for the summer and looks amazing with a tanner completion! Another concern for most is the price- $7.99 which is a bit pricey for a nail polish, but I would say it's well worth it! If you haven't already tried Essie- try it out now! 
Enjoy!(: 

No comments:

Post a Comment